Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How nice — theft by texting



   Well, things are getting a bit strange.
   Before delving into the depth of my "non-justification" format issues with Blogger, I decided to check my email.
   In it I find our Sprint bill which has a curious $9.99 charge attributed to something called Cylon LLC.
   So, naturally, I Google "Cylon LLC" to find a plethora of complaints about this purported organization, and their handiwork popping up randomly on Sprint bills.
   {I feel a fight coming on in the very near future}
   Now what disturbs me even more was that Cylon apparently got hold of my cell number and started sending me text messages (which I have never used nor have any need) and it appears that stopping the swine from doing so can become quite the task.
   These kind of bogus third party charges are indeed theft as some claim and I wonder if it isn't a scheme by Sprint to 'enhance revenue' for the investors {or perhaps it's an attack by some shadow group of Verizon in order to discredit Sprint}.
   Separately, I find the issues with Google's Blogger crippling and expansive as well.
   Numerous reports of Blogger publishing problems are reported recently by people who have never had any issues for years. Now, people losing their entire blogs, FCS!
   I'll keep pecking away and hope the "justification" returns to my entries.
   Perhaps the recent hacking attacks have caused more damage that Brin and his buds are admitting.
   And maybe Ted Kaczynski had it right (except for his sending-bombs-through-the-mail gambit) and all this technology is going to do us in.
editor's note: Since choosing Blogger In Draft {something new} my formatting problems have evaporated and I have "justified" my previously blocky entries back to July 22, with the exception of "Justification, smustification," as its content 'justifies' its format.

No comments: